TPE or Silicone for my realistic doll?Passion4Dolls
How many times have you asked yourself: tpe or silicone for my realistic doll?
Have you decided to buy a sex doll but are not sure what material to use for your realistic doll? Don’t worry, we’ll take care of clearing your mind.
In this article we will specifically analyze the pros and cons of the two main materials that are used in the creation of sex dolls, TPE and silicone.
Which material is better for my realistic doll? Tpe vs silicone
Let’s see together what are all the characteristics and above all the pros and cons of using TPE and silicone.
TPE is commonly known as thermoplastic elastomer.
It is used in the manufacture of many products because it can be easily shaped and injected, Tpe is also very soft and can be stretched up to 5.5 times its length.
- Dolls are cheaper
- The texture is softer and more elastic, which gives the doll a much more realistic touch
- The breasts and buttocks move when you swing your doll, which also provides a more realistic feeling
- The material is more elastic, which makes the dolls more flexible and can therefore handle different sexual positions more easily
- It is compatible with water based lubricants
- It is a porous material, which means it is more sensitive to stains on clothes.
- Since it is porous, it retains humidity, so after cleaning it you need to make sure it is perfectly dry to avoid long-term mold.
- It is more sensitive to heat. TPE may begin to lose its consistency or melt when it reaches more than 40ºC.
Silicone is a material that is mainly used in plastic surgery. In particular for breast implants.
And it is precisely for this reason that it is an optimal choice for the production of sex dolls.
- More realistic
- Silicone retains heat, which helps to achieve more realistic sensations
- Non-porous material, therefore very hygienic and easy to sterilize
- Silicone dolls are more expensive
- It is more rigid than TPE
- It ages faster than TPE
TPE or silicone for my realistic doll? Have you decided which material is better?
We saw together what are the characteristics of the two most used materials in the creation of sex dolls: TPE and silicone.
We hope to have helped you to clarify the choice of the best material for your sex dolls, in any case feel free to write us for more information.